9/30/2010

Last day of September. Where is this year going?

There's something that people may not realize about working from home. Sometimes, you just need to get out of the house. Don't get me wrong, I love this house. I love being with Ami 24/7. But sometimes, we've just got to get outside for a while.

Today at lunch we went down to the lake and ate. We didn't even get out of the car. We just pulled up and rolled the windows down. The wind was cool and refreshing coming off of the water and the sound of the waves gently lapping against the spillway almost made us go to sleep.

While we were down there we watched a rain cloud roll in and the rain travel across the lake toward us. I took a couple of pictures with my iPhone.

From 9-2010


From 9-2010


I also took some shots on film today. I can't wait to get this roll developed. If the pictures turn out well then I'll be happy to trust it for the Photowalk that's coming up in November!

0 comments:

Post a Comment