The Jake Shimabukuro show

All I can say is wow. I knew he was going to be amazing, I just had no idea how amazing. He's the reason that I started playing the ukulele and he just wowed us. Our friends Billy and Ed went with us and I think they both became fans tonight. Of course we took a few pictures.

Jake playing, and I mean PLAYING!





Jake talking to the audience (us).





Me talking to Jake.





Jake signing my DVD cover and CD.



Jake giving me a hug!



Me and Jake.



Ami and Jake.



Ed, Jake, and Billy.



I told Jake that he was the reason that I started playing the ukulele and that it's my first instrument. He seemed genuinely touched. He asked how long I've been playing and told me how it opens up a whole new world. He was unbelievably nice and gracious. I really couldn't have asked for a better experience. I'll definitely be seeing him live again when he comes back and I might have him sign one of my ukes since other people were having him do that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment