11/15/2010

This morning I was out feeding and watering the kitties and when I went to turn the spigot off I felt something cool and soft. I moved my hand, afraid I'd hurt whatever it was and found this cute little guy.


From 11-2010



From 11-2010



I love how these turned out.


Then, when the mail ran I got a big surprise! My Fed-2 came! I wasn't expecting it before Thanksgiving!


It was well packaged.

From Fed 2 Unwrapping



I liked the Cyrllic writing on the tape.

From Fed 2 Unwrapping



From Fed 2 Unwrapping



From Fed 2 Unwrapping



From Fed 2 Unwrapping



From Fed 2 Unwrapping



Trudy had to "smeow" everything.

From Fed 2 Unwrapping



From Fed 2 Unwrapping



From Fed 2 Unwrapping



From Fed 2 Unwrapping



From Fed 2 Unwrapping



From Fed 2 Unwrapping



From Fed 2 Unwrapping


The rangefinder patch is nice and bright and the viewfinder, while small, is pretty bright. I can’t find any holes in the shutter curtains and they move smoothly and appear to be the right speeds. I’m thrilled!

0 comments:

Post a Comment